Pages

Friday 27 February 2015

Liebster Award ❤️


was kindly nominated by Natalie to do the Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is to promote and help grow blogs. I will answer the questions Natalie has given and I will then tag and leave some questions for a few blogs! 

What are your favourite blog posts to read? 
My favourite blog posts to read are probably FOTD's, tags and hauls.

One makeup brand you love?
I love Mac, their products are just amazing and I love them a lot. 

Would you rather have 10,000 kittens or 1 unicorn? 
10,000 kittens! I am such a cat lady, so I would definitely prefer them.

Favourite album on iTunes? 
I don't really have one album that is my favourite, I tend to like specific songs, but saying that I really like 1989 by Taylor Swift.

If you could dye your hair any colour you want, what would it be?
I would quite like to go a bit more blonde, but if I was brave enough I would love to go lilac or a more adventurous colour.

Favourite non famous YouTuber? 
I really enjoy Notes From The City. She does healthy vlogs and videos and she is incredible at editing!

Who inspires you?
This is quite hard actually! Lots of people inspire me, my friends definitely inspire me to just be happy and to be a better person.

Which places have you been to? (out of your country)
I have been to France, Italy and Ireland! (does Ireland count? haha)

What Netflix TV shows do you watch? e.g. PLL, Gossip Girl.
I don't actually have Netflix surprisingly! I feel like I'm the only one! On TV I love shows like Catfish, Bodyshockers and any sort of trashy TV.

Favourite Instagram accounts
sprinklemewithbeauty (Natalie)
courtneyyyxox
looking_for_amber

Who do you want to be when you're older?
I'm not very sure, but I would love to work with children in some way. Possibly a nursery teacher.

I nominate:
(sorry if you have already been nominated!)

Here are the questions for you to answer!

1. What 5 items would you take to a desert island? (Not restricted to beauty items)
2. What is the last beauty product you purchased?
3. Favourite drugstore product?
4. Topshop or New Look?
5. When doing your makeup which feature do you prefer to emphasize, eyes or lips?
6. What is your favourite spring trend?
7. When did you start blogging and why?
8. Who are your top 3 youtubers?
9. What would you buy with £100?
10. A beauty regime you hate doing?
Thankyou for reading!
x




No comments:

Post a Comment