Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

First Impressions: Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1

Today I'm going to be sharing my first impressions of the Makeup Revoloution Iconic Pro 1 palette. I love Makeup Revoloution as a brand, so when I saw that they had a dupe of the ever so popular Lorac Pro palette, I had to get it! I have wanted the Lorac Pro palette for a while now but unfortunately it's not readily available in the UK so I have been looking for a dupe. I have also heard many youtubers and bloggers rave about this palette, so I was very excited when it arrived in the post today!




The palette also comes with a handy brush, which actually seems quite good quality!


I have swatched a few of these colours and they are highly pigmented and seem very creamy! This palette was also only £6.99!!

The colours in this palette are just beautiful. I especially love the garnet shade (Stage) on the bottom row. I am looking forward to trying out this palette tomorrow morning and I will hopefully share my thoughts on it in an upcoming blog post!

Thankyou for reading! What products do you love from Makeup Revolution?

K x




No comments:

Post a Comment