Pages

Friday 3 April 2015

Deadly Sins of Beauty ❤️

I know this tag has been going around the internet for the longest time and I'm almost definitely the last person to do this but imma do it anyway!

GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

My least expensive beauty item is a MUA blush in the shade 'Bon Bon', these are only £1 and are great quality! My most expensive beauty item is my MAC warm neutrals palette, this was....£65 (gulp) which is crazy money but is beautiful and was worth every penny!


WRATH: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

I would say the Collection eyeshadow pencil, when I first got this it was very creamy and easy to apply, and now it seems to have gotten really dry and flaky. I haven't had it long enough for it to have expired so I'm not too sure what's going on! I love the colour though which makes it so annoying!


GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

I would have to say the Tanya Burr lipglosses! I have 'Berry Picking' and 'Picnic in the Park' here, they are so beautiful and smell like strawberry laces! 


SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

I would have to say eyeliner in general, I always forget about it or when it try to apply it, it goes wrong! I love the way it looks when I do apply it though!


PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

I would say mascara, when I first read the questions I immediately thought of the obvious one, foundation/concealer but I never feel right when I don't wear mascara! I just feel it makes me look awake and alive! I love the Benefit They're Real one.


Thankyou for reading! I'm unable to post next Friday as I am away on holiday but I will be able to write the Friday after! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

K x






No comments:

Post a Comment