Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Review: Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blushes

Hello everyone! Today I am going to be reviewing the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blushes. I have had these blushes for about 5 months now and wanted to share what I thought of them with you!

L-R All I Think About Is You, Hard Day, Bang Bang You're Dead

All I Think About Is You - This is a very pretty peachy pink colour with some dark pink veining.

Hard Day - This blush slightly reminds me of MAC 'Soft and Gentle' MSF when on the cheeks. This would be a great cheaper alternative as it has those champagne/golden tones to it.

Bang Bang You're Dead - This is a blue toned pink with slight shimmer. I think this one has to be my favourite! It's perfect for a natural makeup look and I just love it!

These blushes are £2.50, which is just amazing for the quality that you get! They are highly pigmented, even more so than more luxury, expensive blushes that I own. The lasting power is also very good. Overall I would recommend these to anyone, it just goes to show that you don't need to spend a lot to get a great quality product and I think Makeup Revolution as a brand definitely show this. Thankyou for reading, have you tried these blushes before?

K x 

No comments:

Post a Comment