Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

I Finished a Lipstick!

Hello! Today I am going to be sharing some excitement with you, yesterday I finished a lipstick for the first time!



















It was a 'Mirror Shine' lipstick by 17 and was in the shade 'Belle'. This was such an easy everyday pink colour for me and went with any makeup look, which is why it got used up! As the name 'Mirror Shine' would suggest, it was very glossy and was almost like a lip gloss in lipstick form. I would highly recommend this range of lipsticks by 17 as this one was brilliant and very affordable.


The last swatch I could get out of it! 









































Thank you for reading! Have you ever used up a whole lipstick? Kat x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Very impressed cause this has never happened to me! I feel whenever i'm running out of a lipstick I always re-purchase it right away cause obviously i've gotten to use out of it haha. Obviously this must have been a very well loved lipstick! x

    ReplyDelete