Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Lip Product Addict Tag ❤️

Hello! 

After watching a few of these tags online, I thought I would do my own!


1. Favourite Balm/Treatment

Mine would have to be Baby Lips in general. I find them very moisturising and I like that they add a tint to your lips without being too overpowering. They also smell amazing which definitely helps! This one is in the shade 'Peach Kiss'.


2. Best Eye-Catching Red

I actually don't own a red lipstick, so instead I will show you a deep berry shade that I love. NYC City Proof Twistable Lip Colour in the shade 'Gramercy Park Plum' is one I really enjoy using, these are not at all expensive and are very pigmented.


3. Best Luxury and Best Drugstore

My favourite slightly luxury lip product is a Urban Decay lipstick in 'Jilted' this is a very pretty deep pink/berry colour and it is also very long-lasting!


My favourite drugstore product would have to be the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks. My favourite one is 'Nudist'. As the name suggest it is a nude shade and is very glossy. I love these!


4. Best MAC Lipstick

This was very hard to pick as I love all of my MAC lipsticks, but I think my favourite would have to be the shade 'Crosswires' which is a creamsheen. This is a peachy pink and again is very pigmented and long-lasting like most MAC lipsticks.


5. The Most Disappointing

This may come as a shock but mine would be the Revlon Lip Butters. I have only tried one so this may be why. I find this one is very glittery and also runs out very fast as the bullet is very soft. I will possibly try another incase I am just not a fan of this particular shade which is 'Peach Parfait'.


6. Liner - Yes or No?

I would say yes as long as it is not too obvious! 

7. Best Gloss?

I love Tanya Burr's lip glosses. I think they are amazing quality and are almost more like a liquid lipstick as they are so pigmented and last a very long time. They also smell like strawberry laces! This shade is in 'Afternoon Tea'.



8. Something Extra

I recently purchased a Maybelline Colour Exilir in the shade 'Rose Redifined'. It lasted all day on me and I didn't even need to re-apply, I highly recommend these, they are amazing! 


Thankyou for reading!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment