Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Mini Haul

Hello!

Today I went shopping with my friends and bought a few things, so I thought I would show you! 


The only thing I bought from topshop is a nail polish. The shade I bought is called 'with it' and is a very deep blue, I haven't actually seen many colours like this and thought it was quite unique. I love topshop nail polishes as they last quite long on my nails and they have an amazing selection of colours!



In boots I bought two barry m nail polishes, I bought one of the autumn shades for this year called 'paprika', this is quite a retro shade and again I think it is very unique. I also got a silk polish called 'orchid', this is a very pretty purple with darker purple shimmer. I ended up getting a barry m mascara as if you spent over £7 you could get a free mascara, I chose the 'showgirl extra volume black mascara', and I am looking forward to trying it!



Lastly I bought a furry purple jumper from H&M. I had noticed that last autumn/winter these were very popular, and they have made a return this year. It is so soft and I cannot wait to wear it!


Thankyou for reading this post, I am going to try my best and post every Friday, so I'll see you then! 

x



No comments:

Post a Comment