Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

2014 Makeup Favourites


Hello, this is my first post of 2015! Wow, I honestly can't believe 2014 is over, it was a great year but it went very fast! I hope 2015 is a great year for everyone.

am sharing my makeup favourites for 2014 today, so I hope you enjoy.

Face


Collection lasting perfection concealer
Rimmel stay matte powder
Collection lasting perfection foundation

Cheeks



Benefit hervana blush
Revolution vivid baked highlighter in 'golden lights'

Eyes



Maybelline color tattoo 24 hr in 'metallic pomegranate' and 'on and on bronze'
Benefit gimme brow
Benefit they're real! push up liner
MAC warm neutrals eyeshadow palette
Maybelline colossal volume express cat eye mascara

Lips


MAC lipsticks in 'plumful' and 'crosswires'
Revlon colourburst matte balm in 'elusive'
Revlon colourburst lacquer balm in 'whimsical'

Thankyou for reading, I would love to hear what some of your favourite products of 2014 were!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment