Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

My Top 5 Spring/Summer Nail Polishes!




Hello! :)

This is my first proper blog post and I have decided to make it my favourite spring/summer nail polishes!  This was actually quite difficult for me to pick as I own quite a few, but I eventually narrowed it down to 5, so these are my favourites:








Rimmel London -  503 MIND THE GAP, VICTORIA


I would describe this colour as a pale cornflower blue.  It applies very opaque and true to the colour in the bottle and overall I love this polish!









Barry M - 304 MINT GREEN

This, surprisingly is a mint green colour!  I wear this polish quite a lot and it is rather long lasting on my nails, it usually lasts around 4-5 days on me.











Maybelline - 83 PINK BIKINI

This is such a pretty bright pink, I love the colour and how opaque it comes out with just one coat, it also dries very fast and is very longlasting!










OPI- WING IT!

 I really love this colour, it is a reddy, pinky colour with purple and gold shimmer.  It is very unique and it also lasts quite a while on my nails.








Barry M - 317 BLUE MOON

This is a very pretty pale pastel blue colour. It takes maybe 2-3 coats to become opaque and is quite long lasting.  Barry M is definitely one of my favourite brands for nail polish as they come in so many lovely colours and are only £2.99 each! 









Thank-you for reading about my favourite polishes for spring/summer this year and I'll talk to you soon!

                                                                                x




No comments:

Post a Comment