Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette - 'Au Naturel' ❤







Hello!

Today I am going to be writing about the 'Au Naturel' Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette. I have had this palette for quite a few months now and I thought I would share my thoughts with you!

This is a very neutral palette, and consists of matte and shimmer shades. The pigmentation of these shadows is amazing, but I would have to say some of the shades are a little chalky. The colours are also very easy to blend. This palette is only £7.99, which I think is a good price for the quality of this product.

My favourite shades from this palette would have to be, 'Nubuck', a matte greyish brown, 'Taupe', a shimmery peach colour with a bit of gold and 'Conker', a shimmery bronze.





Thank-you for reading this post! 
Have you tried any of the Sleek 'I-Divine' Palettes? What did you think of them?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment